**WIN A STRADDIE WHALE WATCHING PICNIC FOR TWO**
We’ve teamed up with Elisha at Yura Tours to give two lucky people a Straddie cultural experience to remember.
Be escorted by your very own Quandamooka Guide, Elisha, on a cultural walk to an exclusive location at Point Lookout. After learning about Minjerribah creation stories, its beautiful flora and the Aboriginal uses, you’ll be left alone to relax and enjoy a luxury picnic for two. Take in the majestic scenery and do a bit of Whale Watching.
“Prize value $400. Free to enter. Winner chosen at random.”
Included in prize pack:
- Return Sealink Water Taxi – depart Cleveland to Dunwich
- Return Bus Transfer to/from Point Lookout to Water Taxi terminal
- ‘Welcome to Country’
- 30min Cultural story-telling walk along Minjerribah (Straddie) coastline with your guide, Elisha from Yura Tours
- 60min to relax with your Luxury Picnic Platter and a selection of Straddie Beers in our secret location
- Binoculars for Whale Watching
How to enter:
1. Simply sign up below to receive our brews updates.
2. We’ll enter you into the draw.
If you’re already subscribed to our brews updates, don’t worry – send us an email and we’ll enter you into the draw.
Cheers to that!
Terms & conditions:
A valid entry constitutes subscribing to Straddie Brewing Co with a valid email address to receive our marketing communications.
Entries close 5pm (Straddie time) on Friday 27th August 2021. The winner will be chosen at random and notified via email on Saturday 28th August 2021. The winner will also be published on our website approximately 24 hours after the final draw. The prize: Cultural Whale Watching Picnic must be booked between Monday 30th August and Monday 4th October 2021.
Entry is open to Australian residents only. Entrants must be aged 18 years or over. Prize is non-transferable or exchangeable and non-redeemable for cash.